Maršala Birjuzova 53
011 26 20 478
021 452 411
Maršala Tita 66
025 703 127, 703 332
How it Works
|1. Place the Practice-Right on your forearm.
2. Strap it around your forearm and secure it with the velcro.
3. You are ready to start playing!
|- Proper hand position. Practice-Right will allow the player to form, maintain and get used the proper position of the hand used to pluck the strings.
- Ergonomic alignment. Practice-Right prevents the wrist from being too collapsed/over arched and the hand from being kinked too much on either the right or left side.
- Practice-Right is adjustable. It allows the player to make position adjustments and also allows the teacher to precisely posture the students hand.
- Flexibility. Practice-Right works perfectly for both Tirando (free stroke) and Apoyando (rest stroke). The elastic strap will enable a comfortable feeling and flexibility of the hand.
- Consistency. It allows the player to practice and play with consistent hand posture. Practice-Right will keep the hand steady and will allow the hand to move as a unit.
- Maximum playability. Practice-Right allows the fingers to move easily and without tension.
- Full finger follow-through. Having the proper hand position will allow the fingers to move in the right manner. Practice-Right helps the player to get used to moving the fingers towards the palm – full finger follow- through.
- Good tone. With a Practice-Right on the hand, the player will be able to get the right feeling and understand the principle of producing a good tone.
- Economy of time. Practice-Right will allow maximum efficiency and will save hours and hours of practicing.
|Acoustic Guitar Players
Practice-Right works perfectly for both acoustic (steel string) and classical (nylon string) guitar players. The principal of producing the tone on both acoustic and classical guitar is the same. We produce the sound on these acoustic instruments by making the string vibrate. No amplification occurs during this process, so all the energy is provided by plucking the string. Therefore, it is crucial to have a proper hand position that will allow the fingers to achieve maximum playability, power and control. Practice-Right will enable this position and allow the player to achieve the best results while playing the guitar.
Did you ever wonder if you were doing the right thing at home on your own without a teacher or youtube instruction? Well, you don’t need to worry and wonder anymore... Playing on your own is now easier than ever! Practice-Right will enable you to achieve the best results while working on your own.